Rolling Events

Spiritual Message of the Week

This week’s message is :-

Manners Towards Neighbours

How do I apply for Admission?

You can collect an admission form from the Administration Department or you can download a copy of the form from our website.  We will require the following documentation from you when submitting an application for admission:

-          A completed Admission for Application form, signed by both parents

-          Immunisation record if applying for kindergarten

-          2 most recent school reports

-          Copy of the NAPLAN report if applying for years 4, 6, 8 and 10

-          A non-refundable application fee of $75.00 per child

-          Birth Certificate

-          Passport and/or legal documents confirming visa status for international applicants


What happens after I have submitted my Application for Admission?

Once we receive your application, we will be in touch with you to invite your child for an assessment.  All placements are offered at the Head of Schools discretion provided there is an availability of space.


When do I need to pay school fees?

School fees are payable prior to the commencement of a new term.  Please contact the Accounts Office on (02) 9606 9826 for all enquiries relating to tuition fees and building levies.


How do I purchase school uniform?

School Uniform can be purchased from the Uniform Shop, conveniently located on College Grounds.  Uniform Shop is open at certain times only; please contact the Administration Department on (02) 9606 9826 for operating times. 

Parents must ensure they visit the Uniform Shop during the hours of operation, as the Administration Office will not be able to provide parents or students with uniforms.

A copy of the uniform price list can be downloaded from our website.


Can my child buy lunch at school?

Our School Canteen offers a large variety of hot food, cold snacks, ice-creams and beverage.  All hot food is only made to order. Your child will be required to submit their lunch order(s) to their roll call teacher during roll call every morning as the canteen will not accept any lunch orders from parents or students. 

Unity Grammar College is a NUT FREE ZONE. Any lunches containing nuts will be confiscated from students and parents will be required to pay for a replacement lunch provided by the school canteen.


My child has a medical condition which may require medication at school. What do I need to do?

If your child has a health condition, such as asthma or allergies, which requires medication to be taken at school, you should advise the College immediately.

Students must not carry medication unless there is a written agreement between the school and the student's parents.  Parents will be required to complete a “Medical Authorisation” form and provide the school with an action plan from the hospital or their GP.  Parents will also need to provide the medication required. E.G. Asthma puffer, spacer, allergy cream etc.


To download a copy of the FAQs Click Here